Ready For Another Go.
When you're planning back-to-back ski days, you need a sock built to keep you comfortable through long days in ski boots. Enter the SmartWool Women's PhD Ski Medium Sock. Merino wool delivers maximum warmth to keep your feet toasty on frigid slopes, while mesh ventilation zones prevent your foot from getting clammy. Medium cushioning at the shin and foot offers warmth and impact absorption, while a 4 Degree Elite Fit system ensures your sock stays in place. Constructed using SmartWool's Indestructawool technology, these socks provide exceptional durability and comfort, leaving you free to enjoy day after day of skiing.
- A sock built for comfort while skiing
- Indestructawool construction provides durability and comfort
- Merino wool traps and retains heat while wicking away sweat
- Mesh venting increases moisture management
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System keeps socks in place
- Medium cushioning offers impact absorption and warmth
- Item #SWL00MA
- Q & A
Love these socks!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks are the best! You honestly can't ever go wrong with Smartwool socks. They are my favorite to wear during winter time and especially while I am on the slopes. Not only do they keep my feet nice and warm but they also allow them to breathe. Everyone should at least own one pair of Smartwool ski socks. I wear a size 8 in women's shoes and the medium size fits me best.
My Go-To Board Sock
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love the feel and cushion in these socks. They keep my foot warm all day when I'm on the hill, and I never have an issue with keeping my foot dry. Great moisture wicking, breathability, comfort, and warmth.
Favorite ski sock
These are great warm ski socks that are not too thick. My favorite ski socks at the moment!