PhD Ski Light Pattern Sock
Earning its doctorate in warmth, moisture-management, and longevity, the SmartWool Women's Phd Ski Light Pattern Socks keep your feet pleasantly comfortable and cozy-warm on the slopes. Its merino-blend fabric delivers the natural warmth, softness, and odor-resistance you'd expect from merino, with an ample dose of nylon for long-lasting use. Moreover, mesh ventilation channels enhance temperature regulation.
The patent-pending Indestructawool technology assures the ultimate in durability, meaning your socks ready for use, time after time. SmartWool's 4 Degree Elite fit system leverages two different elastics for enhanced stretch and recovery characteristics. Flatlock seams won't scratch or irritate your feet, especially with tight-fitting ski and snowboard boots. Additionally, you'll appreciate the socks' narrower, more female-specific fit.
- Lightweight ski sock for riders who demand performance and feel
- Wool blend wicks moisture while also eliminating odors
- Body-mapped mesh zones release excess heat to boost breathability
- Industructawool technology boosts longevity for daily use
- 4 degree fit system creates a snug and reliable fit
- Virtually seamless toes reduce discomfort from rubbing and chafing
- Item #SWL01HB