Light cushion where you need it.
Give your shins some relief from constant shin bang when you ski with Smartwool's Phd Ski Light Pattern Sock. The 4 Degree Elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and to keep the sock in place. Reliawool padding on the shin and foot give light cushion in high-impact areas, and strategically placed mesh ventilation zones let your feet breathe a bit.
- Lightly padded ski sock for comfort on the slopes
- Indesctructawool provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Mesh ventilation zones optimize airflow
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System gives a secure fit in ski boots
- Light cushioning at shin and foot
- Item #SWL016P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great sock in a ski boot and they hold up great and retain there shape after quite a few uses.