Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The PhD Ski Light Elite Sock
The numerous features of merino wool are complemented by the elite design of these performance-ready socks. Not only are these ski socks built with a seamless, bulk-free fit, they're designed for enhanced durability and body-mapped breathability. Their wide welt and targeted cushioning are the powder on top of a perfect day on the slopes.
- Ski sock styled lighter for touring and skiing in warmer temps
- Merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Indestructawool enhances durability for long-lasting comfort
- 4 Degree elite fit system ensures a dialed-in fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones amplify airflow for sufficient ventilation
- Virtually Seamless toe gives a smooth, bulk-free feel
- Item #SWLZ88F
- 59% merino wool, 38% nylon, 3% elastane
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.