Why We Like The PhD Ski Light Elite Sock
The numerous features of merino wool are complemented by the elite design of these performance-ready socks. Not only are these ski socks built with a seamless, bulk-free fit, they're designed for enhanced durability and body-mapped breathability. Their wide welt and targeted cushioning are the powder on top of a perfect day on the slopes.
- Ski sock styled lighter for touring and skiing in warmer temps
- Merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Indestructawool enhances durability for long-lasting comfort
- 4 Degree elite fit system ensures a dialed-in fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones amplify airflow for sufficient ventilation
- Virtually Seamless toe gives a smooth, bulk-free feel
- Item #SWLZ88F
- 59% merino wool, 38% nylon, 3% elastane
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 5, 2021
Are these socks considered thin? Looking for a thin ski sock with a bit extra cushioning in the shin area.
May 18, 2021
Greg, yes these are thin and had cushioning in the areas that need it the most, the bottom of the sock as well as the front of the sock as you mentioned.