PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Sock
Ski boots are the most important piece of gear in a ski kit, and the socks you wear with them makes a huge difference, too. Smartwool’s PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Socks give you a precise fit to complement the fit of your ski boots while delivering padding and protection in key areas, namely the heels and toes. Smartwool even placed mesh ventilation in key areas to help prevent wet, soggy socks and liners at the end of the day.
- Low-bulk, lightweight ski socks offer a performance fit
- Merino wool regulates temperature and combats odor
- Indestructawool technology ensures long-lasting durability
- Mesh ventilation zones enhance breathability for comfort
- Item #SWLZ88G
- 59% merino wool, 38% nylon, 3% elastane
- light elite
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?