3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Sock
We like a light setup, but that doesn’t mean we don’t want a little cushion, so its no surprise we’re fans of Smartwool’s PhD Ski Light Elite. These lightweight socks offer targeted cushion at the shin and ball of your foot for protection without bulk.
- Light socks with cushion just where you need it
- Slim and minimalist fit provides a true boot feel
- Added cushion at the shin and ball elevate comfort
- Indestructawool boosts wool durability with synthetics
- Merino wool naturally fights odor, regulates temperature, breathes
- Shred Shield at toe box helps reduce wear and prolong life
- Over the calf length fits comfortably in ski boots
- Item #SWLZ89A
- 59% merino wool, 38% nylon, 3% elastane
- Light Elite
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.