Select a Size
Select a Color
PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Sock
A long season of shredding requires the right pair of socks, and you can't go wrong with the cushioned, high-performing, and stylish Smartwool PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Socks. Their over-the-calf height and 4-Degree elite fit system ensure a seamless fit underneath your boots, while cushioning in the heel, toe, and shin helps keep your feet comfortable throughout long days on the slopes. The merino wool and synthetic blend is tough and durable to handle lots of bell-to-bell days, and also offers natural breathability and wicking properties to keep discomfort and distractions to a minimum as you shred groomers and bounce through soft off-piste pow. Plus, these socks feature targeted zones of mesh ventilation to deliver added breathability and effective temperature regulation when you really get ripping on the slopes.
- Comfortable patterned ski socks for a long season on the mountain
- Soft yet durable merino wool blend wicks moisture and breathes well
- Targeted cushioning delivers comfort and impact protection
- Body-mapped mesh zones provide an added boost of breathability
- Special fit system and extended height ensure comfort with ski boots
- Seamless toe eliminates forefoot discomfort and chafing
- Item #SWL01HQ
- 55% merino wool, 42% nylon, 3% elastane
- light elite
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?