Select a size:
Why We Like The PhD Ski Light Elite Homechetler Print Sock
Bold prints, and even bolder engineering, the Homechetler Print PhD Ski Light Elite Sock is ready to tackle the mountain with just the support that you’re after. A 4-degree elite fit system locks your sock in place and prevents bunching, while breathable wool regulates temperature and wicks.
- Tackle the mountain with smooth support and bold sock style
- Mountain-inspired artwork will turn heads, when your boots are off
- Tall cuff sits above your ski boot for seamless fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones boost breathability
- Indestructawool tech ups durability and comfort
- Merino wool fights odor and regulates temperature
- Light Elite cushioning at ball and heel for impact protection
- Item #SWLZ88I
- 57% Merino Wool, 39% nylon, 3% elastane, 1% polyester
- Light Elite
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.