sale $42.00 - $60.00
The wrong bra can turn an otherwise great day into something of a bummer. The Smartwool PhD Women’s Strappy Bra is not that bra. It’s the right choice for every medium-impact activity, from skiing to hiking to climbing, and is carefully constructed to make sure you stay dry, supported, and crazily comfortable.
- An insanely comfortable bra that’s perfect for medium-impact activities
- A merino-blend lining feels great against your skin and manages moisture to keep you dry
- Merino naturally keeps you dry and fights odor
- Engineered knit cups and adjustable straps provide stability and support
- Seamless design offer support and stretch without irritation
- Slim cut looks great by itself and comfortably fits under even snug layers
- Item #SWL00SS
[outer shell] 77% polyester, 19% nylon, 4% elastane, [lining] 68% merino wool, 18% elastane, 14% nylon
- Q & A
favorite sports bra
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 185lbs
super light weight but a ton of support I love it!