PhD Run Ultra Light Low Cut Sock
SmartWool's PhD Running Ultra Light Low Cut Sock earned its degree in technical performance with a minor in the utmost comfort. Indestructawool technology uses merino wool for ultralight temperature regulation, natural odor-resistance, and long-lasting durability. SmartWool's 4 Degree elite fit system uses elastic bands at the ankle, upper instep, lower instep, and arch for greater stretch and recovery. This smart sock also features a virtually seamless toe and mesh ventilation zones for extra comfort.
- Run like you care about your feet with these race-ready socks
- Indestructawool technology enhances overall durability
- Naturally odor-resistant for fresh-smelling feet
- 4 Degree elite fit system ensures a snug, conforming fit
- Mesh ventilation zones keeps cool air breathing through
- Virtually seamless toe eliminates painful chafing
- Item #SWL01B2
- Q & A
Thick in all the right places
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I live in an area that gets to 100% humidity in the 80-100 F range during the spring and summer. Finding socks that can cushion on trails and aren't also thick as though it's cold can be difficult sometimes. These are perfect!