Select a size:
PhD Run Ultra Light Low Cut Sock
SmartWool's PhD Running Ultra Light Low Cut Sock earned its degree in technical performance with a minor in the utmost comfort. Indestructawool technology uses merino wool for ultralight temperature regulation, natural odor-resistance, and long-lasting durability. SmartWool's 4 Degree elite fit system uses elastic bands at the ankle, upper instep, lower instep, and arch for greater stretch and recovery. This smart sock also features a virtually seamless toe and mesh ventilation zones for extra comfort.
- Run like you care about your feet with these race-ready socks
- Indestructawool technology enhances overall durability
- Naturally odor-resistant for fresh-smelling feet
- 4 Degree elite fit system ensures a snug, conforming fit
- Mesh ventilation zones keeps cool air breathing through
- Virtually seamless toe eliminates painful chafing
- Item #SWL01B2
- 48% merino wool, 47% nylon, 5% elastane
- Recommended Use
- casual, fitness, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.