Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Running Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
PhD Run Ultra Light Print Micro Sock
The Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light Print Micro Sock puts a lively twist to your running endeavors. Whether you're running long distances or running often, the Indestructawool and Shred Shield technologies provide durability and reduce wear and tear so you can continue to wear the socks for many miles. Mesh ventilation keeps your feet cool while the Achilles tab prevents the sock from disappearing into your shoe when you go up hills.
- Ultra-light running sock for comfort through extensive miles
- Lively print provides a fun compliment to the performance sock
- Indestructawool technology provides durability and comfort
- Shred Shield technology reduces wear and tear in the toe area
- Merino wool fibers naturally repel unwanted odors for fresh feet
- Mesh ventilation zones ensure breathability and manage moisture
- Achilles tab keeps sock from slipping down into running shoe
- Virtually Seamless toe design helps eliminate blisters and rubbing
- Item #SWL01AF
- 52% nylon, 44% merino wool, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?