PhD Run Ultra Light Print Crew Sock
Whether you're racing or spending a season getting in shape, the Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light Print Crew Sock keeps your feet comfortable through the miles. Its Indestructawool construction with Shred Shield technology deliver a durable, wear-resistant sock for your daily runs. Mesh ventilation keeps your feet cool while merino fibers keep the unsavory smells away. Plus, its lively print ensures you'll be running in style.
- Performance socks with a lively print for your daily runs and races
- Indestructawool construction delivers durable comfort for your run
- Shred Shield technology helps to reduce wear from the toe area
- Mesh ventilation zones provide breathability for those long miles
- Merino fibers naturally repel unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Virtually Seamless toe helps to prevent blisters for added comfort
- Crew height offers level of protection when you're running trails
- Vibrant prints offer a lively aesthetic for your races and runs
- Item #SWL01B4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Just look at the colors on these things, awesome. They have light cushion/thickness, so are best suited to warmer weather, use them for day to day wear as well as warm weather hiking. Just wish they had a little more wool percentage, some other models of wool socks in the class are around 60% wool, not a big deal, but the more natural fibers the better!