Select Style & Size
PhD Run Ultra Light Ombre Print Micro Sock
Running vest? Check. Race bib? Check. PhD Run Ultra Light Ombre Print Micro Socks? Double-check. On your next race day, Smartwool promises their most worthy running socks, in combination with 360-degree printing technology, to provide performance with a patterned twist. Featuring Smartwool's proprietary Indestructawool durability technology, and Shred Shield anti-wear tech, to reduce wear from the areas where it hits hardest. Body-mapped mesh zones are added for breathability, making this one of the brand's most technical running socks yet, complete with features like a Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort. Because of the micro fit, an Achilles tab is featured to prevent your socks from slipping into your footwear.
- Micro-height patterned sock for race-day performance and color
- 360-degree printing technology for a colorful addition to running tech
- Virtually Seamless toe to enhance comfort on your run
- Achilles tab designed for a micro fit to keep slippage at bay
- Indestructawool durability and Shred Shield technology for anti-wear
- Item #SWLZ84R
- 44% merino wool, 52% nylon, 3% elastane, 1% polyester
- Recommended Use
- casual, fitness, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?