Select Style & Size
PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Running Sock
The Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Running Sock gets you through extensive miles in comfort. Whether you're running a long race or are spending a season getting in shape, the Indestructawool and Shred Shield technologies deliver durability and reduce wear and tear for sock longevity. Mesh ventilation zones provide moisture management and breathability for runs on warm afternoons while the merino fibers repel unwanted odors to keep you fresh through the miles.
- Ultra-light running socks for comfort when logging extensive miles
- Indestructawool technology delivers high durability and comfort
- Shred Shield technology reduces wear and tear in the toe area
- Merino fibers naturally repel unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Mesh ventilation provides moisture management and breathability
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into your running shoe
- Virtually Seamless toe design helps eliminate rubbing and blisters
- Item #SWL01AD
- 48% merino wool, 48% nylon, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 24, 2020
Switch to Smartwool PhD
- I've put it through the wringer
About a year ago I bought my first pair of Smartwool PhD socks. I have been slowly replacing all of my running socks with these. They keep my feet dry and they stay in place for long runs. No seams, no chafing, no blisters.
May 5, 2019
Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Running
- I've used it several times
LOVE these socks! stay in place doesn't slip a bit. keeps my feet dry all day long which helps eliminate rubbing and blisters on my toes, use these everyday!! want more!! your the best SMARTWOOL!!!!!