Born to run.
The culmination of years of field testing, prototypes, and running experience, the PhD Run Light Elite Pattern Micro Socks are Smartwool's most advanced run socks yet. Merino wool offers unparalleled temperature regulation to help your feet stay cool from start to finish, and the 4 Degree Elite Fit System offers excellent stretch and recovery so your socks don't slip or bunch halfway through your run. Mesh venting offers relief on hot weather jaunts, and Light Elite cushioning offers targeted impact protection at the ball and heel of the foot to elevate comfort with minimal in-shoe volume. And with durable Indestructawool technology, these socks are built to go the extra mile.
- Advanced running performance and comfort for warm weather
- Merino wool regulates temperature and resists odor
- Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System won't bunch or slip
- Mesh venting boosts breathability and reduces volume
- Light Elite cushioning provides impact protection at ball and heel
- Virtually Seamless toe won't chafe or cause pressure points
- Made in the USA
- Item #SWL010C
- Q & A
Wearing these right now
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So far so good. They don't feel different than other sport socks I've worn, but that's not a bad thing. They fit and feel great. If these survive the test of time and the washer, they will be my go to sock.