PhD Run Light Elite Crew Sock
We don't recognize it, but it's often socks that make or break our runs. And, there's nothing worse than feeling a blister build up under that pair of 100% cotton ankle socks you found rolled up under your bed, so it's important to get a pair of running socks with the right fit and fabric. Smartwool's PhD Run Light Elite Crew Sock have targeted cushioning where runner's need it most, and they're made from merino wool for additional antimicrobial properties. They have a women's specific fit with a narrower heel and slimmer fit so you won't have to guess your size from the men's selection. Mesh venting and light elite cushioning keeps everything cool and comfortable so you'll never feel like you're overheating.
- PhD crew socks for runs that are sure to ease stress on your feet
- Women's specific fit for narrower heel and slimmer design
- Merino wool for antimicrobial features that keep smells in check
- Mesh venting and light elite cushioning for additional comfort
- Targeted cushioning where runners need it most for convenience
- Item #SWL01HF
- 55% merino wool, 42% nylon, 2% elastane
- crew (2.25in)
- light elite
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?