PhD Pro Wader Sock
Designed to combat pressure in deeper water, the Smartwool PhD Pro Wader Socks keep your feet warm and comfortable even if you're going to cast late into the day. Heavy cushioning combats fatigue when you're standing in the river for hours, while Smartwool's signature 4-degree fit system keeps the sock in place so you don't have to fiddle with them through your waders.
- Thick wader socks for warm feet while you fish
- Wool provides wicking warmth and odor-resistance
- Achilles strap offers extra protection and warmth
- Ventilated channels let your feet breath
- Over-the-calf height for leg warmth above your neoprene booties
- Item #SWL017M