PhD Pro Ski Race Sock
Smartwool’s designers came to the table with pro skiers when they crafted the PhD Pro Ski Race Sock, which is why they are crafted with Indestructawool robust fabric that doesn’t give up from start to finish, and 4-Degree elite fit system that packs in a performance-oriented fit.
- Durable socks built to handle the hardest skiers
- 4-Degree Elite fit offers targeted flex zone and support
- Indestructawool tech blends merino and synthetic for durability
- Merino wool insulates, wicks, and naturally fights odors
- Ultralight cushioning for a true feel that doesn’t interfere
- Shred Shield technology reduces wear and tear from toes
- Item #SWLZ88A
- 57% merino wool, 40% nylon, 3% elastane
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?