Select a size:
Why We Like The PhD Pro Ski Race Sock
Constructed with input from gold-medal skiers, the PhD Pro Ski Race Sock was born. It packs in Indestructawool technology for durability, and a 4-degree fit system that provides flex zones at the ankle for support, plus a tall cuff that sits comfortably above your ski boot for minimal fuss on the mountain.
- A robust and tech-packed sock for aspiring racers
- Indestructawool offers merino warmth, synthetic durability
- Merino wool wicks away perspiration, fights odor, regulates temp
- 4 Degree Elite fit system dials in fit with targeted flex zones
- Light cushion at shin is contoured for a bit of added comfort
- Shred Shield in toe box helps fight wear and holes
- Item #SWLZ894
- 56% merino wool, 41% nylon, 3% elastane
- ultra light
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.