PhD Pro Medium Crew Sock
- A technical sock for running on the road or trail
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant
- Synthetic materials add a comfortable stretch
- Crew height protects against low brush on the trail
- Medium cushion for comfort on long runs
- Item #SWL017G
- 64% merino wool, 34% nylon, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 1, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Comfy and durable. These are a nice medium weight and hold to foot really well. Nice and warm as well. Great for hiking or wearing around town.
May 13, 2020
These were a re-order of the same type sock I had probably 8 years ago, and they were getting thin about the toes. Well, regardless, it was time to add to the stock. I'm a 3-mile a day walker, almost 80 years old, with Morton's Neuroma and bi-lateral hip replacements AND revisions. I want a sock that does not roll and wrinkle, I want one that is WARM, as I walk, in all weather, and I want one that offers support and has some style and design. These are just as good as those of years ago, and these will merely be added to rotation. These socks last and last and give good cushioning support, along with a well cushioned shoe.
November 11, 2018
Not my first pair...
- I've put it through the wringer
How many of my technical and warm socks are not smartwool? This in a no brainer, warm comfy and they don’t get overwhelming in the toe box with material. The wool really helps to keep away the odor when you’re outpoting high efforts, but on a simple work day, these socks are cozy and fashionable. Easy win if you’re looking for a little extra warmth without having a sock that’s three inches thick!