PhD Pro Freeski Sock
The Smartwool PhD Pro Freeski sock is built to keep your feet warm and comfortable all day when stuffed in tight fitting boots. The wool blend provides the moisture wicking and anti-odor protection you need, while the minimal padding ensures you maintain a high performance fit.
- Ski and snowboard-ready socks that keep your feet fresh
- Wool blend wicks moisture, fights odor, controls temperature
- Indestructawool technology adds longevity and durability
- 14in height provides ample coverage for ski and board boots
- Contoured shin cushion provides comfort for long days
- Item #SWLZ88B
- 57% Merino Wool, 40% nylon, 3% elastane
- over-the-calf (14in)
- contoured shin, light
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?