One smart pair of shorts.
Like you, the Women's Smartwool PhD Printed Short is a big fan of higher education—that's why it lined itself with a wool brief for better comfort and thermoregulation. It did its research and discovered that wool helps trap body heat when you're on an early morning run, but wicks away any excess so you don't get too warm once you pick up the pace. The lightweight stretch woven outer short moves as you move, and a zippered pocket keeps your key safe while you're on the trail. The Printed Short also knows about safety, so the waistline features 360 degree reflective hits—no matter what time you're getting out, you'll be visible to the bikers sharing your path.
- Performance shorts for hiking and running
- Wool liner promotes thermal regulation and keeps odors away
- Stretch construction offers mobile comfort on the trail
- Zippered pocket keeps keys, ID, cash, or lip balm safe
- Reflective hits keep you safe in low-visibility conditions
- Elastic waist and drawcord keeps the shorts in place while you run
- Item #SWL012B