PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock
Start your hike or run with Smartwool's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock wrapped around your tootsies and prepare to forget about foot discomfort for the rest of your day. With a versatile quarter cuff and Smartwool's thin, durable blend of merino, nylon, and elastane fibers, the sock will pull sweat out of the depths of your shoe to ward off stickiness and subsequent hot spots and blisters, freeing you to look ahead and enjoy the views.
- Ultralight sock styled for summer hiking
- Merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Ventilation zones amplify airflow and moisture management
- 4 Degree Elite system ensures a performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless toe provides a smooth feel top to bottom
- Item #SWL01BB
- 48% merino wool, 48% nylon, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 9, 2021
Sadly got a hole in after wearing twice.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
After wearing this pair of socks twice, a hole formed. It seems like it happened right at a stitch point on top of the foot and slightly off center towards little toes. I bought 2 pairs of these, hopefully the other holds up better. Website not allowing me to add photo.
March 16, 2021
Snug, comfy, and breathable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
Love love love these socks. I wear a men’s 12 shoe and purchased the socks in size Large. They’re lightweight and snug fitting. They provide warmth when needed but not to the point of making your feet sweaty - great breathability! Definitely ordering another pair or two!