PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Pattern Mini Sock
From spirited trail runs around the local forest to long-mileage hikes to serene waterfalls, the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Pattern Mini Sock wrap your feet in soft, breathable, quick-drying comfort with its lightweight merino wool fibers. This ankle sock is ideal for active pursuits in warm conditions, seeing its only 3.75-inches tall and provides strategic mesh ventilation to keep feet from overheating. And to eliminate irritation, ultra-light cushioning softens every step without trapping excess warmth.
- High performance socks well suited for warm weather activity
- PHD fabric wicks moisture, breathes well, and retains shape
- Indestructawool boosts durability and comfort
- Mesh venting keeps your feet feeling fresh throughout an adventure
- Ultra light cushioning limits bulk, boosts next-to-foot performance
- Item #SWL01AO
- Q & A
Best Fall/Winter mini sock
These are amazing and comfortable! I can wear them in the winter, they are thick enough to be warm and they don't get pulled down my heel!