PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew Sock
Pull up the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew Sock before you hit the trail head to provide your feet with all of the comfort and performance they need to keep you moving. The lightweight Merino wool and synthetic blend wicks moisture off your feet, keeps them cool, and helps limit odors. Meanwhile ultra light cushion helps protect your feet from impact without affecting shoe fit, and shred shield helps boost longevity.
- High performance sock built as a dream trail companion
- Merino wool synthetic blend is lightweight and moisture wicking
- Mesh venting manages moisture while keeping you cool
- Ultra light cushioning prevents bulk for close fitting shoes
- Shred Shield reinforced toes keep you using the same socks longer
- Item #SWL01BC
- 49% merino wool, 46% nylon, 5% elastane
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, commuting, fitness, hiking, road running, trail running, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 24, 2020
Great socks for fall/ winter weather
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 172 lbs
Needed a pair of warm socks for the fall/ winter season. Always can depend on smartwool socks for proper fit and comfort. These socks don’t disappoint. Love the warmth while not too warm.