Your feet are quick learners.
Before hitting the trail, slip on the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Medium Pattern Crew Sock for supreme comfort and all-sport versatility. New Indestructawool technology allows SmartWool to specially construct these socks with stronger material in high-wear zones for unbeatable durability. The four-degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the socks in place as you move. A performance-enhancing merino wool blend keeps your feet warm while wicking away sweat, and mesh zones balance warmth with breathability. With its medium cushioning and a playful pattern, these socks help keep you comfortable and energetic on the trail.
- Performance hiking sock for comfort on the trail
- Merino wool blend offers temperature and moisture regulation
- Indestructawool technology is durable and comfortable
- Medium cushioning provides comfort and support
- Four-degree elite fit system keeps the sock in place
- Mesh zones enhance breathability
- Virtually seamless toe assures a chafe-free fit
- Item #SWL010Q
- Q & A
Go All Day
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I picked these up as a gift for my wife after she was suffering from blisters on long hikes. She was wearing regular cotton athletic socks that held moisture and bunched up on her. These Smartwool socks have completely alleviated her problem! The merino wool wicks away moisture, and the extra cushion helps her boot fit better, and it's more comfy. Now she can hike all day! We highly recommend these, and will be buying more Smartwool items in the future.
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood