Your go-to summer sock.
This summer you are wearing your SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mini sock and taking on peaks that you haven't before. Designed to support you during long hikes, this sock is made with a dual-elastic design to give you enhanced stretch and placement that moves with your foot, and Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability to last you through all the peaks on your list. The light cushioning and mesh venting provides ample breathability and moisture management for warm weather activity while the ankle cut and seamless toe fits comfortably in your trail shoes.
- The perfect sock for summer trekking
- Dual-elastic stretch gives mobility and keeps in place
- Technical wool construction increases durability
- Wool naturally manages sweat and odor in summer heat
- Mesh venting provides ample breathability
- Light cushioning is ideal for varied terrain and usage
- Item #SWL010N
58% merino wool, 40% nylon, 2% elastane
backpacking, hiking, trail running
- Q & A
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood