Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hiking Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mini Sock
The Smartwool Women's Phd Outdoor Light Pattern Mini Socks could very well be the most technical piece of gear you're wearing, maintaining smooth-wearing comfort and temperature regulation with its merino wool blend. It's a great addition for long-distance treks in summertime, thanks to strategically placed vents and light-duty cushioning underfoot.
The 3.75-inch height sits just above the ankle for optimal comfort in warmer weather, but without slipping beneath your hiking boots and creating uncomfortable irritation. Smartwool's 4-Degree elite fit system uses bi-elastic fit bands that stretch comfortably around your foot. Indestructawool technology adds durability where you need it most, a virtually seamless toe reduces chafing, and narrow shaping conforms to a woman's foot.
- Smooth comfort and temperature regulation for summer treks
- 3.75-inch height is optimal for hiking in warmer weather
- Merino wool blend keeps your feet dry, comfortable, and fresh
- 4-Degree elite fit system provides foot-conforming stretch
- Indestructawool technology maintains durability
- Virtually seamless toe prevents irritation
- Item #SWL01AP
- 57% merino wool, 41% nylon, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?