PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mini Sock
The Smartwool Women's Phd Outdoor Light Pattern Mini Socks could very well be the most technical piece of gear you're wearing, maintaining smooth-wearing comfort and temperature regulation with its merino wool blend. It's a great addition for long-distance treks in summertime, thanks to strategically placed vents and light-duty cushioning underfoot.
The 3.75-inch height sits just above the ankle for optimal comfort in warmer weather, but without slipping beneath your hiking boots and creating uncomfortable irritation. Smartwool's 4-Degree elite fit system uses bi-elastic fit bands that stretch comfortably around your foot. Indestructawool technology adds durability where you need it most, a virtually seamless toe reduces chafing, and narrow shaping conforms to a woman's foot.
- Smooth comfort and temperature regulation for summer treks
- 3.75-inch height is optimal for hiking in warmer weather
- Merino wool blend keeps your feet dry, comfortable, and fresh
- 4-Degree elite fit system provides foot-conforming stretch
- Indestructawool technology maintains durability
- Virtually seamless toe prevents irritation
- Item #SWL01AP
What do you think about this product?