PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mid Crew Sock
When planning a multi-week trek across the Long Trail or along the PCT and you can only afford space for two pairs of socks, one being the pair on your feet, the SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mid Crew is going to be one of those socks. The Outdoor Light is made with both 4 Degree Elite Fit System and Indestructawool to give you ample comfort and durability—dual elastic design provides a comfortable stretch while keeping the sock in place and tough wool construction creates exceptional durability in targeted high-wear areas so you won't be stuck on trail with holes in your sock. Mesh ventilation helps manage moisture and regulate breathability from sunset to sundown and the light cushioning provides flexible support on varied terrain for when the trail begins to transition.
- Technically advanced sock for life on the trail
- Merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- 4 Degree Elite system ensures a performance-oriented fit
- Ventilation zones amplify airflow and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless toe gives smooth comfort top to bottom
- Item #SWL01BD