Your comfiest foot forward.
You look forward to weekly solo-hike so much that you have everything you're going to wear for it picked out in advance, even down to your Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Crew socks. With the merino wool design of these socks you can wander the wild in dry peace and comfort thanks to its moisture-managing and temperature-regulating properties. The classic crew cut of these socks adds protection against burrs, rocks, and branches that might otherwise nip at your ankles. Four-way stretch panels and Indestructawool technology helps these socks last long and stay in place so you can wear these for plenty of solo hikes to come.
- Take on the wild feet first in these merino wool hiking socks
- Crew style for extra ankle coverage and stay-put wear
- Indestrucawool design adds durability and comfort
- Merino wool manages moisture and regulates temperature
- Mesh venting keeps air flowing as you move
- Light cushion underfoot adds comfort to long hikes
- Item #SWL010P