Get your degree.
Crafted with Indestructawool, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Crew features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort on some of your most demanding hikes. This wool blend construction also breathes exceptionally well, wicks sweat, and fights off odors to keep you moving in fresh, dry comfort.
- Temp-regulating hiking sock built with tons of cool comfort
- Merino wool blend wicks sweat and fights odors
- Light cushioning adds support over rocky terrain
- Virtually seamless toe eliminates painful chafing
- Item #SWL010J
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Once you go wool its hard to go back - now running enough of these to avoid stupid cotton athletic socks for good. Great colors/patterns, soft yet strong and the perfect amount of cushioning. The natural anti-odor and anti-microbial abilities of wool is legitimate....sometimes I air them out and wear.......again.