PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock
Earning honors for its moisture-wicking coziness, the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock makes easy work of demanding hikes and trail runs in cooler seasons. It's designed with a women's-specific fit, meaning it'll feel like a glove around your feet with its narrower profile. The virtually seamless toe eliminates the scratchy, irritating feel of traditional socks, especially when you're wearing tight-fitting running and hiking shoes.
- Stretchy, breathable, comfy socks for demanding hikes
- Women's-specific fit hugs your foot like a glove
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and prevents odor
- Light cushioning reduces fatigue from harsh terrain
- Ventilation zones for enhanced breathability
- Virtually seamless toe eliminates irritation
- Item #SWL00NA
- 58% merino wool, 40% nylon, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
Socks fit great. However, they made my feet sweat too much during the summer months.
December 30, 2018
Great socks for 8 hour shifts!
- I've put it through the wringer
I got these for my girlfriend and this is what she has to say! "As a barista, I frequently work 5-8 hour shifts without sitting for more than ten minutes. These socks really help my feet feel less tired at the end of the day (and they don't smell because of the wool). I love them!"
March 28, 2018
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood
August 15, 2017
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 170 lbs
Smartwool has never let me down in the past, and once again they packed a grand slam. I'm very particular when it comes to footwear, and was stoked to find this lower cut sock that still had some thickness to it (adding durability and padding). The brown doesn't show the dirt at all, and even after 2-3 days of continuous use while backpacking they didn't get crunchy or smelly.