Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Lightweight Running Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
The SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Micro Sock satisfies your desire to have a sock at equal height to your shoe cuff, and it utilizes a little more wool than its ultralight counterparts to add a bit of extra warmth and cushion.
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Soft merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit, support, and circulation
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel for long-lasting protection
- Mesh zones allow heat and moisture to escape quickly to promote faster drying to reduce swamp foot
- Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing
- Item #SWL0766