New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Performance Outdoor Heavy Crew Sock
Ensure solid comfort when you tackle the trail in chilly fall weather with the SmartWool PhD Outdoor Heavy Crew Socks. Designed to fit smoothly into your hiking shoes or boots, these cozy socks keep your feet dry and comfy from the relative warmth of the trailhead to the biting cold of the summit.
Merino wool regulates temperature so your feet don't overheat during arduous uphill stretches or get cold at the campsite. The wool is blended with nylon for enhanced durability, as well as a touch of spandex for movement-conforming stretch. Smartwool's 4 Degree Elite Fit System ensures your socks won't slip or bunch during your trek, and heavy cushioning makes these socks ideal for extended journeys in rugged backcountry terrain.
- Heavyweight performance for cold weather
- Soft merino wool regulates temperature
- Blended with synthetics for stretch and durability
- Flat knit toe seam relieves pressure points
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System won't slip or bunch as you walk
- Heavy cushioning is ideal for long hikes on rugged trails
- Item #SWL00N2