PhD Outdoor Heavy Crew Sock
Winter hiking can be totally beautiful, but it can also be rough on your feet. Keep them cozy in the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Heavy Crew Socks. Smartwool utilizes its 4 Degree Elite fit system for increased stretch that will keep these socks in place no matter how you move. ReliaWool technology gives increased protection to the high-impact zones on your feet, while strategic ventilation allows for breathability and moisture-management.
- Cozy socks designed to take on winter trails
- Blend of merino wool fabric wicks moisture and breathes well
- Stretchy system clings to your foot for a reliable fit
- Heavy cushioning protects high-impact zones
- Item #SWL00NI
- 73% merino wool, 25% nylon, 2% elastane
- 7.5 in crew
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2018
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood
December 27, 2017
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
"This sock is soft and keeps my feet warm. The length is perfect and has the right thickness. " Feed back from the gift recipient.
December 19, 2016
Good winter sock
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 140 lbs
good wool winter sock. only a few wears, appears to be durable.