Mountains of fun.
Since moving out west, everywhere you look there are mountains, mountains galore, and you are loving it. So much, in fact, that you've made it a theme when it comes to what you wear. The Women's Smartwool PhD Outdoor Approach Crew Sock not only features lovely peaks on its crew length cuff, it also features mesh venting and breathable wool, so your feet feel fine from trailhead to crag. Light cushioning underfoot keeps you comfy on longer hikes, and the virtually seamless toe prevents blisters from ruining your weekend.
- Lightly cushioned socks for hiking or approaching a climb
- Wool provides naturally wicking, odor-resistnt comfort
- Light cushioning offers low-bulk impact resistance
- Achilles strap gives you extra support while you hike
- Flat seem toes reduce hot spots and chafing in your shoes
- Item #SWL010M
- Q & A
Smartwool does it again
You can never go wrong buying Smartwool socks and these did not disappoint! These socks are on the thin side, perfect for hiking in warmer temps.
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood