PhD Nordic Medium Sock
You don't need a doctorate degree to see that wearing the Smartwool PhD Nordic Medium Sock makes a whole world of difference when it comes to comfort and support. This newly updated sock features Smartwool's Indestructawool, which consists of a highly durable merino wool knit that not only provides dependable temperature regulation and moisture management, but also assures exceptional longevity. Meanwhile, the 4 Degree Elite fit system ensures a secure fit that won't slip or bunch in your boot so you won't have to stop to make adjustments or deal with painful blisters. Ventilation zones offer breathability where you need it most, and the Nordic boot-specific height eliminates unnecessary material.
- A medium-cushion sock for nordic skiing
- Merino wool regulates temperature and wicks away moisture
- Indestructawool is highly durable and long-lasting
- 4 Degree Elite Fit assures a comfortable fit
- Ventilation zones offer ample breathability
- Item #SWL00MQ
- 62% merino wool, 35% nylon, 3% elastane
- 8.5in crew
- Recommended Use
- cross-country skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 31, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my brother as a gift and they are awesome. they are light weight and not over thick but they are WARM!
August 19, 2018
Smartwool PhD Nordic Socks
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool PhD Nordic Socks. #gofarfeelgood