Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
PhD Nordic Light Elite Sock
For long days spent cruising through snow-covered woods there's the Smartwool PhD Nordic Light Elite Sock. Offering comfort and performance for your most hardworking Nordic escapes, this sock features Smartwool's Light Elite cushioning, which delivers an added dose of underfoot comfort while staying super light on weight and bulk. To keep up with your blistering speeds you've got mesh ventilation zones that keep your feet from overheating, while the super durable yet stretchy construction ensures a comfortable fit that won't breakdown. You've got all of that with the natural temperature regulation, next-to-skin comfort, and anti-odor properties of merino wool, making this sock a trusty go-to for the serious Nordic explorer.
- Lightweight crew sock for long and strenuous Nordic sessions
- Low-bulk cushioning offers comfort and support at a light weight
- Mesh ventilation boosts your breathability when you work up a sweat
- Durable construction balances longevity and stretch
- Merino wool offers natural breathability and anti-odor properties
- Item #SWL016Z
- 53% merino wool, 44% nylon, 3% elastane
- Light Elite
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?