Smart coverage for your workout.
Whether you're working hard in colder weather or just wearing it as a layer during the off-season, Th Smartwool Men's PhD Light Pullover Hoodie is the perfect addition to your outfit. With Merrow stitching for soft seams and extra coverage through the thumbholes, this hoodie is prepared to keep the cold out, the warm in and keep you ventilated and comfortable throughout your whole workout.
- A comfy light hoodie for everyday workout wear
- Soft seams prevent chafing and increase comfort
- Close-fitting hood keeps cool air out when it gets chilly
- Thumbholes add extra coverage on arms
- Item #SWL00TV
- Q & A
Its wool keep that in mind!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 180lbs
Wool will always be a tad scratchy but that's the magic! Warm and sleek, you won't regret this buy. I usually get Pendleton for my wool but you can't workout in a plaid wool shirt! It's best worn over an undershirt and acts great as a baselayer. The only catch is that it is tight on the shoulders. I'm a swimmer so mine are already big so it may not be an issue for you all.