Select a Size
Select a Color
PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Sock
Whether you're running or cycling, the PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Sock keeps your feet comfortable for the long miles ahead. Constructed with naturally odor-resistant merino wool and mesh ventilation panels, your feet will stay fresh, dry, and comfortable as you run and pedal. Plus, with Smartwool's Indestructawool and Shred Shield technologies, the socks are highly durable for long lasting wear through many miles.
- Ultra-light performance socks for both running and cycling
- Merino fibers naturally repel odor for lasting freshness
- Mesh ventilation zones provide cool comfort on hot afternoons
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear and tear for long-lasting wear
- Indestructawool technology offers high durability and comfort
- Virtually Seamless toe reduces rubbing, hot spots, and blisters
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System provides a performance-oriented fit
- Micro height sits comfortably at shoe height for comfort
- Item #SWL01AK
- 50% nylon, 46% merino wool, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 2, 2019
Wife loves these socks
- I've put it through the wringer
These socks were purchased for my wife. Her feedback - it's the best hiking and biking sock available. They're very thin which suits her preference spot-on. If you're looking for a cushioned sock you might want to look at other options.
August 18, 2019
Really like these socks. They have less wool than other SmartWool socks I have and I must say, I think socks with a higher wool content are cozier. Nonetheless, these are great socks. Love the color too!