Go for crew.
Compared to it's low cut model, the Smartwool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Pattern Crew Sock offers a tall length as a comfortable alternative. Designed with ultralight cushioning to specifically pair with your close-fitting cycling shoes and mesh ventilation this sock is made to support you on long rides. Dual-elastic technology creates the ultimate stretch-and-recovery mobility that stays snug and connected to your foot while Indestructawool performance durability for endless comfort.
- Cycling-inspired crew sock
- Ultralight cushioning designed for close-fitting cycling shoes
- Dual-elastics gives greater stretch and recovery
- Targeting mesh venting provides ample breathability
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant and durable
- Crew length offers comfortable alternative
- Item #SWL012V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks didn't quite "knock my socks off", but they're pretty good! They're comfortable, lightweight and offer a lot of support. But they're a little tight and a tad bit thin. Perfect for biking, but too thin for anything else really.