PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Sock
The Smartwool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Sock is perfect if you're seeking maximum comfort and minimal coverage while your run or cycle. The sock is constructed with naturally odor-resistant merino fibers and mesh ventilation zones to keep your feet cool, dry, and fresh as you pedal or run. Plus, with Smartwool's Indestructawool and Shred Shield technologies, the sock is highly durable for long lasting wear.
- Ultra-light performance sock for comfort while running and cycling
- Merino fibers naturally repel unwanted odor for lasting freshness
- Mesh ventilation zones keep feet cool and dry on hot afternoons
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear in toe area for long-lasting wear
- Indestructawool technology offers high durability and comfort
- Virtually Seamless toe construction reduces rubbing and hot spots
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System delivers a performance-oriented fit
- Micro height sits at the height of your shoes for style and comfort
- Item #SWL01B7
- 50% nylon, 46% merino wool, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 14, 2020
Holes developed immediately
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I've bought a lot of smartwool socks and items over the years and these are the first I've been disappointed in. I had holes develop on the side the first time I wore them. Returned them for credit. Will not buy this style again, but definitely still love smartwool.
August 3, 2020
This is the case for me as well with the socks labeled “Ultra” from smartwool. All other ones I’ve been fine with except the ultra micro style. As in the regular run light elite are just fine but the ultra version is much thinner and wears faster.