PhD Cycle Ultra Light Chains Print Crew Sock
Whether you're racing or spending a season getting in shape, the Smartwool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Chains Crew Sock keeps your feet comfortable through the miles. Its Indestructawool construction with Shred Shield technology delivers a durable, wear-resistant sock for your daily rides. Mesh ventilation keeps your feet cool while merino fibers keep the unsavory smells away. Plus, its chain print ensures you'll be riding everywhere in style.
- Cycling-inspired crew sock with high-level comfort on the road
- Indestructawool tech delivers temp-regulating comfort
- Shred Shield technology helps to reduce wear from the toe area
- Mesh ventilation zones provide breathability for those long miles
- Merino fibers naturally repel unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Virtually Seamless toe helps to prevent blisters for added comfort
- 4 Degree fit designed for comfort under close-fitting cycling shoes
- Item #SWLZ833
- 46% merino wool, 49% nylon, 4% elastane, 1% polyester
- ultra light
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2020
Great multi-purpose socks!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Terrific design & graffic. Durable & comfortable. Excellent for bike rides or just hanging out.