Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like the PhD Run Light Elite Pattern Low Cut Sock
A proper sock is a key factor in the comfort of a runner’s feet, and the PhD Run Light Elite Pattern Low Cut Sock utilizes lightweight cushioning and fabric for excellent moisture management. We like a lightweight sock in the warmer months because keeping our feet dry is the best way to reduce friction within the shoe, plus the low cut supplies a touch of extra coverage for trailside vegetation.
- Performance-oriented sock is suited for road and trail running
- Hybrid wool and synthetic fabrics breathe while you push pace
- Reinforced areas of Indestructawool supply lasting durability
- 4-degree Elite Fit System ensures a performance-oriented fit
- Carefully designed mesh panels promote air-flow in key areas
- Partial merino wool layup naturally repels funky odors
- Item #SWLZ8ED
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.