Select a size:
Why We Like the PhD Cycle Ultra Light Pattern Micro Sock
We've always felt that, during the summer months, less really is more. After all, there's no real need to cover your ankles when the mercury is threatening to pop the top off your thermometer. Let the breeze take care of them with the PhD Cycle Ultra Light Pattern Micro Sock.
- Featherweight cycling socks are suited for warm-weather riding
- Reinforced areas of Indestructawool supply lasting durability
- 4-degree Elite Fit System ensures a performance-oriented fit
- Carefully designed mesh panels promote air-flow in key areas
- Achilles tab prevents sock from sliding below footwear cuff
- Item #SWLZ8E2
- 48% merino wool, 48% nylon, 4% elastane
- ultra light
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.