Select style & size:Select options
You couldn't resist.
- Reversible headband keeps your head warm on wintry adventures
- Merino wool assures midweight thermal regulation
- Merino is also naturally antimicrobial for odor-resistance
- Item #SWL00VP
- Q & A
I’m someone who gets headaches while running if it is under 65 degrees out. It was 40 the other day and my ears felt warm. Already recommended to my roommate.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm new to running, so I didn't have any of the winter essentials for it. I just picked up this headband and I'm absolutely loving it! It's super soft, cute, and warm. You can even fold it in half for added warmth on chilly hikes (see photo). Can't recommend this enough.
Comfortable and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Lightweight but comfortable and warm. I wear this during chilly mornings walking the dog, jogging around the neighborhood, or on longer hikes. My ears stay toasty warm. Normally headbands tend to slip off, but this one stays put.
Best of the Best
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Coming from gift receiver:
I was looking for a good headband that is a bit thicker and meant for winter. This headband solved all my searching! Fits perfectly and surprisingly not too tight. I wear glasses as well and they don't bug my ears when I where this. And very warm indeed. Great buy!
how many inches around can it stretch? is. i have a rather large head.