Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Merino 250 Pattern Bottom
If the backpacking trip is being served with a foot of fresh snow, then we make sure to layer our legs with the Merino 250 Pattern Bottom. Its heavyweight merino wool is soft on our legs and provides thermoregulation better than normal synthetic fibers. Plus we like that this pattern version has fun designs to lighten up our day.
- Warm your trunks up with this heavier baselayer bottom
- Merino wool resists odors, dries fast, and wicks away moisture
- Heavyweight insulation warms your legs in chilly conditions
- Elastic waistband grips to your sides tightly so they don't slide
- Flatlock seams work to minimize chafing
- Item #SWLZ871
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.